9Th Birthday Quotes. 19th birthday quotes for the perfect instagram post. You are a gift yourself, and you deserve the best of everything.

Pin on цифры интересные
Pin on цифры интересные from www.pinterest.com

May lady luck come especially for the birthday boy/girl. I hope to be part of your joy on this night of your celebration and make your birthday a happy, beautiful day. Birthdays are supposed to be unforgettable, so don’t be shy;

I Held Your Hands As You Came Into This World And You Held My Heart From The Moment You Came In It.


I join every other person to. I wish all the best and good luck for your future, happy 9th birthday to you, dear. Being a parent can be a hard task, but having a son like you certainly makes it easier.

You’re Now 9 And This Doesn't Happen All The Time!


Don't count your years but the life you live. Have the very best day you can because that is all part of our plan. Happy 9 th birthday, son!

She’s Really Growing Up So Fast!


You make me more proud than words can say. My beloved son, i want you {a very|a very|a awfully} happy birthday.i am really happy with you. You are our miracle and everything we could ever hope for.

Discover And Share 9Th Birthday Quotes.


Wishing you a 9th birthday with the whole nine yards…pizza, cake, ice cream, balloons, and lots of friends to share all the food and fun. 9th birthday wishes nine is the number of magic, only fitting to the most magical 9 years old there is! May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss.

You Are A Gift Yourself, And You Deserve The Best Of Everything.


Happy 9th birthday to you, my fabulous nephew. It doesn’t matter how far away we are, we’ll always be close to your heart. I’m celebrating my boss son’s 9th birthday, wish you the best in life.

Related Posts