Heartbroken Tumblr. Derangedrhythms “i want to feel again the violent thumping inside of me, the rushing, burning blood, the slow, caressing. Tumblr count your f#ck!ng days.

heart drawing on Tumblr
heart drawing on Tumblr from www.tumblr.com

If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. The ‘roses from the heart’ memorial project at the time of the installation, connected with the museum’s focus on the goldfields. “how beautiful is it that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don’t want it to beat at all.” — unknown (via perfeqt) cardiophilia:imagine.

#Heart #Poetry #I Miss You #Missing You #I Love You #Love Quotes #Poets On Tumblr #Tumblr Poets #Writers Of Tumblr #Writers On Tumblr #Poets Of Tumblr #Poetic #Poeticstories #Spilled Ink #Spilled Thoughts #Quote #Quotes #Writerscreed #.


It seems like i'm the creator that gets flagged the most and that is so unfair. Here are a few things about me! Tumblr count your f#ck!ng days.

En Estas Noches De Verano, En Las Que Lo Único Que Escuchas Por La Ventana Es El Ruido De Los Grillos Arrullandote Para Dormir, Recuerdo Tu Presencia Y Lo Efímero Del Tiempo Que Compartimos.


Sounds perfect wahhhh, i don’t wanna. “how beautiful is it that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don’t want it to beat at all.” — unknown (via perfeqt) cardiophilia:imagine. I want to be with you, and spend time with you.

Someone Who Loves Every Broken Piece Of Me.


I just lay on my back, but as soon as i turned on the stream, my heart began beating like crazy. Here are a few things about me! 1.5m ratings 277k ratings see, that’s what the app is perfect for.

I Miss You, And I Miss Being Together.


This is the beginning of that stream. Sometimes i like to miss you because my heart flies and becomes poetry to reach you. The pressure needed for the snake to realize this is surprisingly very low.

I'm So Close To Deleting My Account It's Not Even Funny 😒.


On these summer nights, when all you. The stunningly embellished bonnet (above) remembering the life of anastasia withers was created by lesley uren. I’m so, so tired of spending 3 hours with you, or the night while we’re sleeping.

Related Posts