Personal Trainer Funny Quotes. My next step will be to get from fat to chubby. I’m always weirdly proud when my pee is clear….

I think my physical therapist does this as well then
I think my physical therapist does this as well then from www.pinterest.com

Needless to say age loses every single time. The top funniest things said to a personal trainer are 99% related to not wanting to exercise. Probably the funniest site on the net.

The Most Famous Quotes To Include With Your Thank You Message To Your Personal Trainer


I try to focus on my clients positive attributes. Life has its ups and downs, we call them squats. The top funniest things said to a personal trainer are 99% related to not wanting to exercise.

A Personal Trainer Is More Affordable Than You Think O Brien Fitness Personal.


Funny facebook status christmas cheer funny feelings being hurt broken promises being disappointed people change funny break up living new day personal growth fitness Funny personal trainer sayings i’m always weirdly proud when my pee is clear… i need to get in shape. He is confronted with this sexy bimbo who falls head over heals for him.

Fitness Instructor Funny Personal Trainer Quotes.


Explore 297 trainer quotes by authors including muhammad ali, matthew walker, and louis c. A personal trainer barges into a gym feeling all pumped up to bang a client. #40 these workouts have had a huge positive impact on my life, and i have you to thank for it.

I’ve Had A Blast Working With You As A Personal Trainer, And I Feel Very Grateful.


Needless to say age loses every single time. I can’t do that!!!” 2)” f****!… sorry i didn’t mean that. Funny quotes for your personal trainer.

I Need To Get In Shape.


I’m always weirdly proud when my pee is clear…. Probably the funniest site on the net. Funny personal trainer quotes & sayings.

Related Posts